1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I would like to hear some feedback

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by chump stain, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Hi guys! I've been hanging around here for a long time. Here's the story. Last year I started working on a project, where the singer/guitarist is rebuilding his old band. He has his own recording studio, with top of the line equipment. I get to play through an Eden rig :). He has always had really good players in the past work with him, and the band he's assembled now is phenominal. The drummer is great, and the second guitarist he brought along is awesome too. We're starting to gel as a band, and we should be recording new material before the month ends. I did record one song with the previous drummer, who was also really good.
    I would just like some feedback. We have some songs posted on the myspace, but it's the guitarist/singer with the other players he had before us. You can get a good idea of how we will sound, we'll be doing some of the old songs live. I didn't like the way he sings at first, but now it's growing on me. Kind of like when I first heard Geddy Lee. He has that same kind of sound, and the last CD did make some waves, here's some reviews
    Here's some songs to check out. Breakable gives you a good idea of how we sound. It's in 4/4, where we rarely tread.
    http://www.myspace.com/tinscribble/playlists
    Tell me what you think! Be honest.

2. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    I'm not the guy to go to for a comparative analysis but, I think it's very well constructed, performed and produced.

3. Thanks Steve! I'm really excited about how it's going. I can't wait until the new recordings.