1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez BTB 776PB 6 string Bass!! Mint!! Poplar Burl!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by inthebassclef, Jan 21, 2017.

1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a Mint (looks new) Ibanez BTB 776pb 6 string bass. This features:
    • a Poplar Burl top over a mahogany body.
    • Bartolini Pickups and pre-amp.
    • Ibanez monorail bridge.
    • 5 piece neck through construction
    • Rosewood fingerboard with abalone dots
    • Pre-amp controls are: Vol/Blend/B/M/T and 2 way mid selector switch

Still has the plastic on the pre-amp controls and shows little to no use.

Asking $575 shipped via paypal. Local deals are welcome and can offer a cheaper price if picked up

As far as trades just send me a PM and we can talk. I am open to some ideas as I need a 4 or 5 string in this price range. Also willing to do partial trades with cash to me.
    Thank you for looking, have a blessed day, and PM an questions or offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Wow, that's a great price for one of these basses...drool

I used to own a mid-2000s bolt-on BTB 6-string. To that day, that neck is one of the most comfortable I have ever played on. I sold that bass in mid-2011, but about 1.5 - 2 years ago, I walked into the local Long & McQuade and there was BTB Premium 6-string (neck-thru) hanging on the wall. I took it down and messed around on it for about two minutes, and realized they must have changed the neck profile, because I could not get comfortable with that bass at all...:(

Anyways - if I weren't already top-heavy with solid-body dual-humbucker basses, I'd be tempted, OP. Been lusting for one of these for years. Alas, next up on my GAS list is an acoustic-electric, then something with a PJ pickup config, and possibly a fretless.

Someone should snap this thing up. What a frickin' bargain...:cool::hyper:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Thank you for the kind words. Yes I just am not a 6 player and bought this from a friend who is on hard times. So I am just trying pass along a good deal to someone who will appreciate it

4. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Got rid of 'er eh? I figured she wouldn't last long at that price...:smug:

5. mtnken

mtnken

Oct 29, 2007