1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez sr 690. Anyone own one????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kazuya, Feb 29, 2008.

1. kazuya

kazuya

Oct 26, 2007
    Was in the process of helping my friend find a bass when i saw the sr690. For some reason im drawn to it. I basically want to find out if anyone has owned it and has opinions, whether it be good or bad. I need to know before i order it.

Heres what the owner wrote-

Transparent black in color with black hardware. Super thin neck with a rosewood fretboard and dot inlays. Has (1) Ibanez DXJ Jazz style pickup, (1) Ibanez DXP Precision style pickup and the following controls: volume, pickup balancer, bass, treble, midrange and midrange frequency. Made in Japan. Serial number F0141051

61e0_1.

2. funkadelickbass

funkadelickbass

Aug 13, 2006
    Milwaukee, WI
    Social Media and Sales: www.creamcitymusic.com
    how much is he asking for it?

MIJ Ibanez's kick ass...I've set a few up and each one of them plays like a dream.

3. kazuya

kazuya

Oct 26, 2007
    like $120

4. alexit

alexit

Feb 21, 2006
    Do it, that's less than half of what it's worth.

5. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    STEAL!!!!!!!

6. If i were buying i'd feel damn guilty buying it at that price. It's like robbing the poor guy, lol. But, if you have the opportunity to try before you buy, do it. There may be a reason that it's price is so low...