1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez SR506 2006 model with gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BubbleWrap, Mar 15, 2016.

1. BubbleWrap

BubbleWrap

Mar 7, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a 2006 SR506 model, made in Korea. These were made in the same factory as the Prestige models from that time period, and it really shows. The build quality is much better than what you'll find in the newer ones made in Indonesia. Back to the actual instrument. This has the 5 piece wenge and bubinga neck, which looks and feels amazing and plays almost effortlessly. I just recently properly cleaned and oiled the neck and fretboard, gave the frets a light polishing, adjusted the action, and made sure everything was tightened down to spec. For a ten year old instrument, it's in great shape. There's no noticeable fret wear or belt rash and only two spots of minor damage, which are pictured and do not go through the finish. There's a small dent on the upper portion of the body and little bit of very shallow impressions on the bottom portion of the body, I'm guessing from a knife pocket clip. The guitar will ship with a padded gig bag. Shipping is not included in the price. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

2. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    I had this model year 505..great bass. GLWS!

3. BubbleWrap

BubbleWrap

Mar 7, 2016
    Thanks, I appreciate the bump.

4. BubbleWrap

BubbleWrap

Mar 7, 2016
    Sold pending funds.

5. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola