SOLD Ibanez SRMS805 Multi Scale Fanned Fret 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sylvanbass, Apr 26, 2018.

1. sylvanbass

sylvanbass Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Kingston Springs TN
    Price:
    Strings:
    So I've had this bad boy for a few days now and absolutely love the way it plays, feels, and sounds! I almost immediately fell in love with the comfort of the neck and the lightweight of this sucker. The only downside for me is that I'm just not into active basses. I'm a little old school and I get confused easily!

I have a week left to return it for a refund, but wanted to throw it up here to see if anyone might be interested in buying it, or a trade. It still has plastic on the pickups and will ship in original packing box.

This is a great multiscale, or multi-scale bass however it is written. I'll probably give another one a shot at some point due to just how comfortable it is to play. Gruhn in Nashville has a Dingwall I was go check out.

Trade interests: Let me know what you have. I might be able to throw a little on top as well for a slight upgrade. Really looking for a bass trade (4 string) along the lines of Fender (would love a reissue P-bass CIJ but let me know what you have), Lakland, Lakin, Guild, or anything that might be comparable. Also might be interested in amps or pedals (Ampeg, Darkglass, Mesa, Aggie).

Just testing the waters.
    Ib.jpg Ib2.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  2. humbleleon991

humbleleon991

Oct 12, 2009
    Pm’d

3. sylvanbass

Jul 9, 2013
    Kingston Springs TN
    Did a price drop on this beauty for a possible sale. If it doesn't go today I'm just gonna box it back up and return it.

4. JarodGrieco

JarodGrieco Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Hi! I'm interested! I'll send a private message

5. sylvanbass

Jul 9, 2013
    Kingston Springs TN
    Still here! Price includes shipping!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021