Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Icons not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MikeBass, Jan 12, 2006.

1. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Ferndale MI.
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    None of the icons on my "Post New Thread" screen/window work. Or Smilies for that matter.
    I can't post IMG, http//, edit my text (bold or otherwise) or nothing if I wanted.
    Nothing, just lets me enter text in the text field.

Is it me?? Or a setting??

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

3. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Ferndale MI.
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    AHH!!! Thanks!!!:hyper: :D

4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I'm still having the same problem running Safari on OSX Tiger. There's an attachment I've been trying to post for a few days now, and no go. There's no upload manager as before, and none of the icons in my edit window do anything. :help: <---(entered by hand)

5. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Chris,

I'm not familiar with Safari, but somehow you've got to tell your browser to update it's cache. Simply clearing out all your cache would also do it. You're viewing a cached (old, broken) copy of the new post form...

6. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks Paul,

that seemed to do the trick. :) Not to be a pest, but what's the timeline for my all-time favorite TB feature - the "New Posts in Subscribed Forums" - to return? That single feature made TB twice as wonderful as it already was in one fell swoop. :bassist: