1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Instructor in SOCAL

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by SacRush, Aug 8, 2019.

1. SacRush

SacRush Supporting Member

Greetings TB family.

While home for the summer, my youngest took a shine to my SB-2. Being the kind of proud poppa that I am, I want to encourage him as best I can. While we jammed a bit while he was home he has returned to Long Beach for school (CSULB). He continues to show some interest, which lead me to two questions:
    1) Does anybody know a good instructor in Long Beach? I have had a string of bad luck with instructors of late and don't wanna inflict one on my son.
    2) Are short scale basses better for people with wrist injuries? My boy is a hockey player and has taken a bunch of slashes to the wrist during his career. If anybody has any feedback about that, I'd appreciate it.

He is scouring the Beach for basses to buy, making sure he tries them out. If you have suggestions about that feel free to PM me.

Thanks as always for the collective wisdom.