1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Interesting pictures...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by d8g3jdh, Apr 20, 2006.

1. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
  2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    very cool stuff, I'd try LSD if I wasn't worried about my mental state..

3. Interesting, but I'd never try drugs. I enjoy being creative while in my right mind.

4. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    Very interesting. Especially the 6th drawing which I find particularly beautiful.

If you're worried about your mental state, NEVER try LSD. I warned you.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I enjoyed reading the artists comments. Neat pictures.

-Mike

6. this is very interesting. i would probably try LSD but i dont want to risk becoming a vegetable or even worse becoming a corpse.

7. BassChuck

BassChuck Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    This may be one of the best advertisements for LSD that I've seen. Cool.

Still, I think I'll pass.

8. Christ i want to drop some acid right now :p

Either that or i want to be in the room with someone when they take some acid, then an hour or so later tell them thier face is melting mwahahaha

9. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Yeah 6th was very good indeed, I also liked 8th.

I have never tried it, but I’ve been a safety for people who did (soberish person incase things go wrong, not by choice but I end up doing so because it is safer thing to do). It was very interesting, thankfully no one got hurt. Since I don’t do hard drugs I usually end up being the safety for people who do.

10. I know that, i dont even drink so im always the sucker who looks out for everyone else

11. simpy1

simpy1

Mar 31, 2005
    New Zealand
    I don't even know where I'd find it in this country so I wouldn't bother. Though those pics (esp. 6 and 8) are awesome.

If I took LSD I'd be a little scared of the 'acid flashbacks' or something to that effect. But if it could make me create anything as awesome as pic 6, then it is appealing.

12. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Wouldn't call it "sucker" I see it as, they will do it anyways, its better that there is a safety net there for them, I don't want to lose friends, there for I am ok with doing it. I usually do my average routine of few beers and smoke a bit so I am not totally out of it. :)

13. that is a pretty cool experiment...it was interesting to see the face normal, then got really bad, but then while he was still tripping, he came up with some cool pics...very interesting...

14. you can see how jimi hindrix got his inspiration in those drawings

15. I saw that a few months ago. Things like that just make me want to try it even more. I just wanna see what it's like.... I'd like to see that kind of expirament performed using a musician..

16. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    You dont get inspiration from LSD. Whatever you create while high on LSD is just revealed potential. If you can do it high, you can do it sober, that is a fact. LSD just stimulates your brain and if you concentrate on something hard enough you will be able to use your full potential to reach your goal. It is by no means an addition to your creativity.

For the record, I've tried LSD 6 or 7 times, so I do know what I'm talking about ;)

17. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Unless you got brain damage from taken LSD, then no matter how much experience you get, you probably don't. :D

18. On that side of it yeah, but im just talking about when folk are getting wasted alcohol wise aswell, two or three times a week having to sort everyone else out gets tedious :p

19. i love the Pen and watercolour one.

too bad there isn't another way of stimulating your brain like that other than drugs... meditation i guess?

i just won't do them. simple.

20. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Cool/nice drawings. They obviously got better stuff than I did.