iPod Nano

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GetLow, Sep 8, 2005.

1. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Looks neat, but it still won't convince me to get into the whole music downloading thing.
  2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Looks good. Appears to be aimed at the younger, active set just like the Mini.

What? No iPod bashing yet?

3. yeah really, i thought people would be all over this thing telling me how much it is going to suck.
  4. I am getting one, been waiting for a nice small one. Look amazing as well. 4gig on something so small.
    I can carry my Wooten everywhere now :D
  5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  6. Wait, so does that mean that they'll be phasing out the iPod mini?

If so, I bet you could grab one of those cheap really soon.
  7. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

So wait.....
    is the nano this one.....
    or this one.....
  8. they just showed a commercial for it on ABC (during the football game). and yes, the iPod mini is no more.
  9. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

So what's the other one?

...nevermind, that's just some stupid concept artists guess to what it would be like. I should really read more.
  10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Definitely the most impressive iPod yet. I have no use for it, but it is certainly neat.
  11. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
  12. No more iPod mini. And this after touting that it's their best seller. :meh:
  13. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    oooh. I want this.

14. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    It looks awesome, but there comes a point when it's too small. Imagine the first time you leave it in your back pocket when you sit down. Would it survive?

My butt has yet to kill an ipod.
  15. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That is hilarious. The tic tac boxes are awesome.
  16. If you want a cheap mini or any other "phased out" product, check out the apple store online. There's a red tag button usually at the bottom of the page. That's where they sell all there refurbs and closeouts. You can get some good deals on great equipment.

Oh and I've never given my butt the chance to ruin an iPod.

Because it would.
  17. It's a double eged sword. It's nice to have something that can fit in your pocket, but it's going to be easy to lose.
  18. cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    I think it's a cool design - and after the prices come down a bit I may have to get me one.

Very shexy!