1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this a legit Warwick Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Wooftag, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Wooftag

Wooftag

Dec 31, 2020
    a guy in my area is selling a left handed Warwick bass for 600$ AUD (462.19 USD) Noting that Warwick basses are normally quite expensive, I was just wondering if this one was legit. Since I am no expert I was wondering if anybody could tell me if this was fake or not? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  2. It’s a Corvette Rockbass, the Serial Number begins with RB (Rock Bass), and the 10 at the end signifies 2010. The database could be wrong about the model...it is entered by a human after all. Definitely a Corvette, not a Streamer.
    Legit Made in China.

Wooftag likes this.
  3. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Yeah Rockbass is Warwick's budget line (think Squier or Epiphone). Plenty nice instruments, but that explains the low price.

Wooftag likes this.
  4. Wooftag

Wooftag

Dec 31, 2020
    Thank you for your reply, i was a bit sceptical about the seller for a minute

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  5. Wooftag

Wooftag

Dec 31, 2020
    Thanks, I always thought all Warwick products were very pricey and they didn't have a lower range and that what made me think it wasn't legit

6. wizard65

wizard65

Sep 1, 2014
    Yeah Warwick Rockbass, $600 Aud seems about right, I’m in OZ as well.

Wooftag likes this.
  7. ruju

ruju

Dec 9, 2017
    Ontario,Canada
    These newer Rockbasses have the W logo at the headstock , 3D bridge, and I believe straplocks. My corvette $$ 5 did. Really nice satin finish too.. great basses.

Wooftag likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021