1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Jerzy Drozd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Strokey, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Strokey

Strokey Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2006
    Florida
    Price:
    $3000
    Strings:
    Looking to sell my Jerzy Drozd 5

Specs:
    • 35" scale
    • exhibition maple burl top
    • etimoe body
    • ebony board
    • split coil pickups/Aguilar obp 2-band preamp
    • active/passive with tone knob
    There is some wear to the finish on back of the body, but nothing too drastic. There is also wear on the pickup cover by the G&D string. The top of the bass is stunning; pictures do not do it justice. Overall, the bass is in great condition.

It has been re-fretted and PLEK'ed by Mike Lull. It’s a very smooth player and has low action without any buzz.

The tone is very even throughout the entire fingerboard, and it has a big warm finger tone and a great slap tone. The bass is well balanced. I would classify the overall sound as a modern j-bass tone.

The only reason I am selling is because I am trying to get down to a couple of basses, so I’m thinning the herd. I am really not interested in any trades unless the trade has cash coming my way.

$3000, OBO, gets her to your door via FedEx CONUS. Contact me for international shipping. PayPal is ok.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    tommyr01, 123321, Fred312b and 4 others like this.
  2. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    Only way I can describe these are:
    Sadowsky is to Fender
    Jerzy is to Warwick

Like the best sounding Streamer you’ve ever played.

Amazing basses.
    GLWTS.

3. ivlucas

ivlucas Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Mike you forgot to mention that the neck is one of the best feeling, thin and fast on the market :)