1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just bought an EBMM Bongo 6 Stealth Black HH! And its a beast!!! >:D

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ilovemysr505, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ilovemysr505

ilovemysr505

Sep 30, 2009
    e060ra.jpg

24azz47.jpg

2uf7fyb.jpg

After a few hours of playing with it, i felt that the neck is actually heavier than the body. Feels weird at first but i got used to it. For those who are planning on buying one, don't hesitate!

I'm currently "thief-proofing" this, lol.

2. Moonbot

Moonbot

Jul 27, 2009
    wow very very nice, I love that mat black finnish.
    How does it sound and whats the string spacing like?
    congratulations nice purchase.

3. Bocete

Bocete My E string is 36 1/4" long

Sep 30, 2006
    looking good :)

4. ilovemysr505

ilovemysr505

Sep 30, 2009
    My old bass was an Ibanez SR505, when i played this it took a bit of time to get used to. The string spacing is manageable, not that far. The neck is so freakin' thin. The finish feels so smooth on the hands. The headstock looks like sharpened dagger with matching tuners that looks like man-eating-machines!

5. boyet

boyet

May 15, 2007
    Miami
    I envy you! This is my ultimate GAS at the moment....it's so *&%&^$% gorgeous! Congatulations!

6. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    love it.

7. The Stealth Series truly make me wish EB/MM made black & gold hardware optional on all their instruments - IMO I believe their have colors that would be vastly improved by a change in hardware color, and it's not like they haven't make instruments in black or gold before or that that it would be difficult or a huge price increase...

Extremely nice Bongo 6, BTW - if I were still in my 6-string playing days, it would likely be the 1 production-level six-string I'd likely play! :D

8. Kindred_

Kindred_

Apr 18, 2013
    Does it dives when standing, wearing strap? And is that bass very heavy? Because even my stingray 5er is a back-breaker.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020