Kansas City Strings FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by jameshpeterson, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, I am selling a fantastic 3/4 size KC Strings bass. It is a fully carved, gamba body with impeccably maintained varnish. I got it from Aaron Reilly at the Guarneri House, and since then I have had over $1000 of improvements done by Tom Wolfe and John Lemoine. This bass has a clean and direct sound, very even from top to bottom. I have performed on it both solo and orchestrally, as well as many jazz performances. It is a comfortable bass to get around and the string length is very friendly. I have performed on this bass in venues such as the Kennedy Center, Tanglewood, Brevard Music Center, The Meyerhof and it has more than proved its worth. I hate to part with it, but thats just how it goes! I am asking $3500 but am willing to negotiate.

Attached Files:

2. El Thumpo

El Thumpo Four strings, no waiting Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2006
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Again, Classifieds.

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Basses for sale must be posted int he classifieds, and a supporting membership is required to post there.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.