1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Kelling Solderless Jazz harness with series/parallel, mid control, etc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by denton57, Sep 5, 2017.

1. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2005
    Arkansas
    Price:
    Just received this awesome wiring harness from Kelling on eBay, but it is not needed after all. Series/parallel, and tone knob push pull with a mid control. It is mounted on a used plate I have. I'll throw in the two volume knobs and the tone knob, but the tone knob is missing the tightening screw.

$55 shipped CONUS. Description from eBay is below. Please disregard the dirty Jeep seat used as the background :)

"This Jazz bass control plate has a volume for each pickup. Both are A500k with treble bleed circuits. The neck volume is a push pull, when pulled up it puts the pickups into series.

The tone pot is a mid control when pulled up. In down position it works like a normal tone pot with a greasebucket tone circuit. This wiring lets you turn the tone down and still retain some highs. In up position on 10 it's a mid pass that cuts out the treble and bass and turned to 0 it's a mid scoop giving you a Stingray type sound.

IMG_1442.JPG IMG_1443.JPG IMG_1444.JPG IMG_1445.JPG

2. denton57

Nov 1, 2005
    Arkansas
    Wiring diagram included. Solderless makes install so simple! Frontal shot pic:

image.

3. denton57

Nov 1, 2005
    Arkansas
    Found screw for tone knob. Now all three knobs included

4. No Europe shipping?

5. denton57

Nov 1, 2005
    Arkansas
    Not at this time. Surely somebody in the US wants to try this out!

6. basspedaler

basspedaler

Feb 18, 2013
    RDU-NC
    maybe me! :hyper: