1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Keyboard player wanting to become a cool bassist

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by bojothebassman, Feb 29, 2016.

1. bojothebassman

bojothebassman

Feb 26, 2016
    Slovenia
    Hi everyone. I just joined this forum a short while ago and might as well tell something about me so you know who you deal with :). As mentioned, I am primarily just a keyboard player but have had period of playing bass in a band playing some ethno stuff. I started playing bass since somehow I was always fascinated by the low end in music. I took it quite seriously at the time but later switched back to the keys. But last year the low end part personality of me won again and I dug out my old Westone Quantum bass guitar, bought an old Ibanez GX60B combo amp, added a Hartke 4.5 cab to it, equipped myself with a couple of pedals and subscribed to this forum :). As you can see I like old vintage no-mainstream gear and it serves me well.

I have already found a ton of interesting stuff on this forum and hopefully I will be able to contribute some useful info in future, too.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  2. Welcome.

bojothebassman likes this.
  3. right on bojo!

4. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!