1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Korg DT-10BR

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by kevsatthebeach, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Does anyone know how the bypass works on these? Can I just stick it in my effects chain, and mute the output from the pedal while tuning between songs?

2. Higgie

Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    Yeah, you can. I use it like that all the time. It's a very accurate tuner too, never let me down.

3. It has two outputs so you can either have it mute your signal when you tune or have the signal still pass through.

4. +1

same here. great tuner.

5. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Except for the LED colors :bag:

6. yeah got the oldy but goody:)

7. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    According to Fedex my BK is going to be here today :hyper:

8. nice. enjoy tuning with ease and clarity. and the beautiful LED's on your newer model.:D

9. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Oh, I already have a rack mounted Korg. I just wanted a BK before they were all gone. And I can never have enough LED's :D

10. Thanks for all the responses. Does the footswitch activate the mute? If so, I get it...

11. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Yes, depending on which out you use. Bass NW still has BK's in stock as of last week, just FYI for anyone looking.