Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kustom 2x15

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dan Molina, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    [​IMG]
    This looks like a hell-ov-a cab. I only hear good things about the new groovebass line. Does anyone have any expierence with this?

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

The reviews say it's a great cab but the thing is a beast (size and weight wise) if you look at the specs. I wouldn't want to move it around on a regular basis...

3. Dan Molina

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I just read my old bass player review. I find it strange that it comes with a dolly.

4. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    Its good sounding (unlike the Kustom 410...) but its a bit power hungry. And its kinda sorta massive.

5. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    WOW! What a 'Fridge! They could've easily put 2 18" drivers in that beast(not a bad idea)!...

~S~

PS: Funny, people think the Berg NV series are HUGE...LMAO! Wimps...

6. Dan Molina

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Now that I take another look at it...it does seem to be really huge. Also the 2x18 Idea would totally kick ass. Imagine the all air you could push. How about a 2x21?

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I'm not sure if a 2 18 would kick ass, but I'm fairly sure it would SOUND LIKE ASS!

8. Dan Molina

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Well not a stand alone.

9. (jeez, don't start off about a 2x18 - you know what'll happen if someone from kustom sees us all going on about it...) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bassist:

10. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    ...???...

~S~

PS: @cheezewiz, too bad you've never had the pleasure to stand in front of my rig at a show, I'd cave your chest in AND sound good doing it, oh well...

11. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!