1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Kustom 2x15

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dan Molina, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    [​IMG]
    This looks like a hell-ov-a cab. I only hear good things about the new groovebass line. Does anyone have any expierence with this?

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

The reviews say it's a great cab but the thing is a beast (size and weight wise) if you look at the specs. I wouldn't want to move it around on a regular basis...

3. Dan Molina

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I just read my old bass player review. I find it strange that it comes with a dolly.

4. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    Its good sounding (unlike the Kustom 410...) but its a bit power hungry. And its kinda sorta massive.

5. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    WOW! What a 'Fridge! They could've easily put 2 18" drivers in that beast(not a bad idea)!...

~S~

PS: Funny, people think the Berg NV series are HUGE...LMAO! Wimps...

6. Dan Molina

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Now that I take another look at it...it does seem to be really huge. Also the 2x18 Idea would totally kick ass. Imagine the all air you could push. How about a 2x21?

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I'm not sure if a 2 18 would kick ass, but I'm fairly sure it would SOUND LIKE ASS!

8. Dan Molina

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Well not a stand alone.

9. (jeez, don't start off about a 2x18 - you know what'll happen if someone from kustom sees us all going on about it...) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bassist:

10. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    ...???...

~S~

PS: @cheezewiz, too bad you've never had the pleasure to stand in front of my rig at a show, I'd cave your chest in AND sound good doing it, oh well...

11. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!