1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lady Antebellum "Need you Now"

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Joaquin, May 6, 2010.

1. Joaquin

Joaquin

Nov 4, 2006
    Does anyone know the bass tabs to "Need you Now"?

2. Captain Bassman

Captain Bassman

Mar 10, 2010
    Second on that.

3. Check ultimate guitar.com

4. MetalElf

MetalElf

Aug 9, 2010
    As far as I know—there aren't any for bass, yet.

I've figured out it's in A (5th on E) and goes to C# (4th on A.) I haven't figured out the walking notes yet. It also sounds like the A octave is played in some places and an E (7th on A) as well.
    Sorry, I'm not much help. I've only been playing bass for a few months. I like this song and want to figure it out too! :)

5. I`ve just spent a few hours tabbing out need you now by Lady Antebellum. It is in A, not F#maj as you will find it on tab sites. I will share my work but it is incomplete. The main frame work is solid, as is the arrangement. You may contact me by e-mail a3a59836@telus.net or Facebook, Ed Gate. I am looking forward to using this site, I just started tonight.

6. jdf102970

jdf102970

Sep 2, 2010
    kentucky
    yeah just had this song emailed to learn souns a little tricky but can be figured out

7. jeepin_jer1

jeepin_jer1

Dec 19, 2010
    Mukwonago, WI
    I started this one a long time ago. I will try and finish it up soon and post it.

8. jeepin_jer1

jeepin_jer1

Dec 19, 2010
    Mukwonago, WI
    I just posted it for ya!

9. RBX4

RBX4

Dec 21, 2010
    Miami, Florida
    I could sure use this tab! Any new 1's out there, and correct?

10. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

Apr 27, 2013
    Looks like an easy one to write down. I'll add it to my list.

11. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

Apr 27, 2013