1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lakland gold hardware for a 55-94

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SCT1422, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

I have gold hardware for a Lakland 55-94.. I've had it for about 8 years and it was only on the 55-94 I had for about 6 months... So if your looking to pimp out your 55-94 it's in good shape and I'm asking $125.00.. :bassist:

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    oooooo.....Hmmmmm.....I wonder if that would fit my 55-02 or my 55-07......

questions:

Is it a full set (i.e. bridge, bar etc)?

can you send me a picture or two....any scratches?

why did you take them off?

3. SCT1422

This includes everything, bridge, tuners, string ferrule, string bar for the headstock, and the coil switch.. Everythings in good shape and I have a pic, but it looks like crap so I'll have to get another..
    Everything would fit except the tuners might be a problem.. I inquired at Lakland awhile ago on this and I believe the holes are slightly different...
    I bought these separately from Lakland for a 55-94 I had about 8 years ago.. When I sold the bass I decided to keep the hardware for future use...
    If your still interested, send me your e-mail address...

4. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    That's a heckuva price for that much hardware and specialty color to boot! If this hardware is still here in 10 days (and I know it won't be), I'll be glad to take it off your hands!

5. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Any new pics yet?

6. SCT1422

Yes.. If interested, send me an e-mail address...

7. Trapeze Fan

Trapeze Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    San Antonio
    Hoping to help. These are pics of my '99 Lakland 55-94 w/gold hardware. This is s/n 9901 which means it's number 1 of the 10 tenth anniversary 55-94's, according to Kirk at Lakland. Pics just give you an example of what a 55-94 w/factory gold hardware looks like. Mine came from the factory like this and only ten were made, but yours could look like this w/this seller's hardware installed.

Attached Files:

8. Trapeze Fan

Trapeze Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    San Antonio
    BTW, it's virtually impossible to get a pic of this hardware using a flash!

9. SCT1422

Hey thanx.. I love gold hardware on a bass, it may be the Italian in me.. You got a problem with dat !!:D

10. SCT1422

Sold.. Thanx Funky...:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.