1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Lakland US made Custom Decade Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Korsie7, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Korsie7

Korsie7 Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling a Custom Made in the US Lakland Decade.... This Bass is a one of a kind Custom order built to my Specs, The Neck is straight, Quarter Sawn Maple with a Rosewood Finger Board, It has Mother of Pearl blocks, and binding.... It Plays like Butter, the Neck is Plekked....Hass Hip shot tuners, and a drop D... Comes with the original Lakland Case.... The Body is Alder, and the color is Sonic blue, it is Active/passive.... It has the Same pickups as the US made 44-94, the LH-3 preamp, and the HH pick up is Coil tapped, also there is a tone knob for the Passive Mode... It has a 1.6 Nut... This bass is Amazing and comfortable to Play, Has been lightly Gigged, just a few superficial scratches from when I use a Pick, no dings or Dents, is in Mint Cond. At this price this is a steal.... I can't say enough about this Bass , truly a work of Art... Any reasonable offers will be Considered.... C 3. C 4. C 1. C 2.

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Now THAT is cool!

Good luck with the sale.. But I think you might regret it....

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Whoa....

4. ShaneCat

ShaneCat

Jul 24, 2014
    Wow. Awesome bass. How much does she weigh. Also are there tummy contours on the back? Thanks!