Lane Poor MM4/5 pickup alert...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tim Cole, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Sorry, may not be the best place for this...I posted in pickups but that forum gets little traffic. I saw on facebook last night that a company posted Legacy LP shirts they had just designed....my hamster started spinning the wheel and I decided to check to see if there was product moving again out of the LP shop (it's been off (mostly) and on). I was able to add one to my cart on planetbass, but decided to email before doing the online checkout. I got a reply this morning....a limited amount are in stock and available. Got one ordered! Mine is going into my Ray 34 with a status neck.

I am in no way affiliated with LP or PB, but know there were several others wanting to get their hands on one as well....so, heads up!

TheMinutemen likes this.
  2. pnutz

pnutz Supporting Member

do they have any plans on other configurations? i was told a couple of years ago that they were working on releasing m4's (4" x 1.5") soon but when i went sniffing for confirmation, all i got were the sounds of crickets.

3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    No idea on that. Just a guess, I would say probably not since the demand for the MM4/5 alone seems to have the guy working crazy to stay afloat.