1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Latch Type Footswitches

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by warwick.hoy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I did some searching around here and outside of TB and wasn't really finding what I was looking for. Checked BYOC and GGG. Maybe I need to look a little harder, but a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

I need an FS-5L to get full use out of my Boss SD-2 but the footprint of that switch is a little....wasteful.

[​IMG]

I know what you're thinking...you're thinking...."Hey buddy, that footswitch doesn't have that big of a footprint." To which I would I would reply...."True but I would rather have something closer in size to this."

[​IMG]

Giving Credit where credit is due....photo come from this thread.

Does as latch type footswitch that size exist? I'm very interested in learning how to solder too. Would this be a good beginners project if I can find a clone?

Also is it footswitch or foot switch. I keep getting little red squiggles under footswitch.