No longer available LDS 4x10 Cab w Cover, 1000 Watts 8 ohms

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by daveybassboy, May 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    LDS 4X10 Cab for sale. 1000 watts at 8 ohms. Measures 32 high x 24 wide x 16 deep. My bathroom scale says 72 pounds. Input Jacks accept 1/4" and Speakon cables. It has sockets for pop out casters. Casters are not included. Black cloth speaker grill is in great shape. Included is a custom vinyl cover. have far too many cabs and this one I never use. I bought it used some years ago. It looks and sounds great. It is loaded with Eminence Betas. There is no tweeter or crossover, which I like, but it looks like an easy upgrade for anyone interested. You can see it was built to accept an optional tweeter. There is a wooden plate there now.
    I may be interested in trades, please send trade offers by PM.
    Local Pickup Bay Shore NY or Meet up Long Island NY is preferred.
    I'd rather not ship, but I will consider it if you're willing to pay for shipping.
    I can meet in New York City and Long Island area. I occasionally travel upstate New York too, so North of NYC and Connecticut are possibilities.
    Thank You! IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg IMG_0124.jpg IMG_1099.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    G RICH 5 and Saetia like this.
  2. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    What are the dimensions and weight?

3. Hi,
    Measures 32 high x 24 wide x 16 deep. My bathroom scale says 72 pounds.
    Thanks!

4. Trades??? I like GK MB112 combo, the little metal one. The new Fender Rumble combos are nice. I guess I'd most be interested in smaller lightweight stuff as I'm getting older and downsizing. You can always PM offers and ideas. Thanks!

5. bassplayer9512

bassplayer9512

Sep 26, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Where in New York are you located?

6. I live in Bay Shore, NY. That is in Long Island, east of NYC. I can also have the cabinet at New Hyde Park, NY, which is closer to NYC and major highways.

7. the_home

the_home Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    Okay, I hope it's outrageous, because I really don't need this cab (but it's orange!). Can you give me a shipping estimate to northwest Florida - zip 32501. Thanks.

8. The Cab is packed and I can get shipping estimates for anyone interested. I'll see if my dream of getting the cash for an Orange Terror to put atop this 1000watt 4x10 happens before I sell it. That was the idea when I bought it.

9. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    get me a shipping estimate to 33122 miami FL.

10. Shipping to Miami is $158 according to Fedex. If you PM your address, I can get a quote from UPS. On this package, all the estimates were a bit cheaper by UPS.
    Thanks

11. benthos

benthos

May 6, 2018
    Still available?

12. Sorry, it's long gone.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022