SOLD LDS Dually 215 $825 shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jefe, Feb 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jefe

Jefe

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Price:
    IMG_4037.JPG IMG_4040.JPG IMG_4041.JPG IMG_4043.JPG IMG_4045.JPG
    Opening this up to shipping!

LDS Dually cab with Faital 15pr400 drivers. 2x15 power and only 70lbs! One year old and in great shape. A few dings but nothing major. The speak-on jacks will accept 1/4" cables as well.
    This a local-ish sale for now.

$700 or $825 shipped.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps!

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Killer cab!!!

Jefe likes this.
  3. Dimensions?

4. Jefe

Jefe

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    37" tall x 25.5" wide and 16" deep.

jmbjandfam likes this.
  5. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Can you talk about some specs of this cab? I can't find it on their site. Can you describe the sound and what you have used with it?

Thanks.

6. Jefe

Jefe

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    If you search for Dually in the amps forum, you will have days worth of reading material. I have used the cab with vintage SVT, a Verellen Meatsmoke, and several different pre-amp/poweramp set ups. Since there is no tweeter or midrange driver, it's modern vintage voiced cabinet with a roll-off above 4-5k.

Search Results for Query: dually | TalkBass.com

7. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    KILLER!!!!!

8. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

that thing is beautiful , my dream cab ...
    :cool:

Joedog likes this.
  9. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Sweet. Wish I had room for one of these around here!

10. badsneakers

badsneakers Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    If it was only closer to Massachusetts.

11. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

... if only it was closer to Texas .
    :cool:

12. For anybody on the fence about this cab, DO IT!!! I also use a Dually loaded with Faitals, and it's an absolute beast. Sounds great, easy to move, louder than my fridge, AND the price is right. I in no way need another of these, but am tempted myself- they're that good!

LiquidMidnight and Jefe like this.
  13. arbitrary

arbitrary

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    ....I do need another cabinet

14. Jefe

Jefe

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    For those that asked, I just weighed it on the shipping scale at work and it weighed 70lbs on the dot. I adjusted my original post to reflect that.

15. Helland

Helland

Nov 11, 2007
    Waxahachie TX
    Is this still available?

16. Rogers

Rogers

Jul 25, 2016
    Consider a trade for Berg CN212 mint in factory shipping ctn?

17. I'm in Fayetteville, NC and have been in the air about what bass cab to buy. I just bought a Mesa Boogie Prodigy. Does this cab handle distortion well? I've got an 8x10 Peavey now but want something pretty for the house and shows. I've been looking at some Mesa, ampeg, and a red monolith cab but am about crazy from looking at specs and everything now. This is a very beautiful cab. Definitely on my list!

18. Jefe

Jefe

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    It does handle distortion, overdrive, fuzz really well. It's a tweeterless cab and starts to roll off around 4k, so it's definitely dirt friendly.

Wrylygrin85 likes this.
  19. Awesome, I'm torn between this cab and this Monolith 612 Bass Cabs 2012 Marshall Red | Mikes gear
    I have to drop from my C standard tuning down 4 octaves in some parts with my whammy and heard that monolith might fart out on some of the low notes. Can this can handle lows really well? These cabs are about the same distance from my house either way but definitely in my top 2 right now. I was thinking of the Mesa Powerhouse 4x10 1x15 as well but heard and bunch of bad reviews so I think it'll be your's or the Monolith. Thanks for any input!

20. ljazz

ljazz

Dec 10, 2002
    Cookeville, TN
    Is this still available? I'm thinking this would sound killer with my Shaw Audio B150......

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022