1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Legacy Pickup (Lane Poor) in Europa ?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Clemouze, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Clemouze

Clemouze

Sep 1, 2016
    Paris - France
    Hello,

Is there any way to obtain a Legacy Pickup in Europa ?
    Planetbass doesn't ship out of USA

Hard time to find them new or secondhand

I thought about using a system like MyUS to buy from US to a factice US adress, then it is sent to my real adress, but it's obvious that any return process will be costly

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. Clemouze

Clemouze

Sep 1, 2016
    Paris - France
    Nothing ?

3. I was able to get one in the Netherlands a few months ago by ordering one via modulus. I got in contact with them via Facebook. It took them a while to reply but once we had the conversation going they were very fast and kept me up to date via email.

4. Clemouze

Clemouze

Sep 1, 2016
    Paris - France
    Ho yeah ? Don't they only do that process with modulus bass owners for pickup upgrade ? I read that on their website

5. That might be true, I ordered a lane poor for my modulus flea.... Tey didn't ask me for a picture or serial no or anything, just try to order it via them (I dont know if they have other options than the humbucker)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021