1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Legit Warwick?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Chris C 93, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Bass Man Dan

Bass Man Dan Endorsing Artist: Ned Flanders' Bass-a-Reeno Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Cincinnati
    Hear me out on this. I'm just telling you my opinion. I buy tons of stuff online and am certainly not adverse at all to buying almost anything online. Ebay is very much a buyers world.
    However, with that said, I'm not buying a $2,000 Warwick being shipped from Japan unless it was the deal of a lifetime.
    What if it arrives damaged or you just don't like it? Yeah, you may get everything to come out ok in the end, but you may take quite a ride to get to the end.
    Too many Warwicks, too good of deals used. Check Guitarcenter. They have a really nice looking neck through double buck for less. And if you don't like it or whatever, you don't have to send it back to Japan!

2. Blankandson

Blankandson Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    This is similar to my 2008 5-string. I paid $1,000 here on TB in 2014. It's worth $1,000 used. I think BC in Orlando can match your ad's new price and you'd be talking to Americans. JMTCW Send a PM if you don't know what BC is.

Bass Man Dan likes this.