1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Levy's Dark Brown Leather & Suede Gig Bag

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Straps and Accessories' started by SLaPiNFuNK, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Inactive Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    **EDIT**

This particular bag has sold! If you are interested in one or any other Levy's bag I will be placing a new Levy's Gig-Bag order shortly. These Leather bags can be ordered in a variety of colors!

**END EDIT**

The ultimate of ultimate gig bags!

Dark Brown leather Levy's Gig Bag. Customer special ordered this but ended up bailing, so here is a chance to grab one at a killer price!

Leather bass guitar bag featuring leather trim and appointments 1" foam padding and plush lining. Bag also has internal bridge and string protectors, large saddle bag accessory pocket and twin shoulder straps.

Inside dimensions 49" x 16".

I also have other Levy's Leather products available. Straps / etc etc...

4ce69e679a5a2.jpg

2. thats hawt!

3. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    Yeah I would have to agree...

I have a burgundy one that I use for my Ken Smith.

I have one they make that is form fitted for Fender P basses on order... Cant wait to get it!!

4. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    Reduced Price a bit ;)

5. mwbonsall

mwbonsall Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Casa Grande, Arizona
    Will this fit a Roscoe Century 5?

Mark

6. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    I think it will fit just about any bass out there!

Do you happen to have any measurements on that instrument? Basically Length from Tip of the headstock to the bottom. Overall Width of the body, and length from the horn to the base..

I don't see there being any problems fitting that though.

7. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    For reference I snapped a pic with my Jazz bass laying on top of my personal Levy's leather bag *burgundy*. Its mainly for reference, the case is upside down (back side up) and the bass is on its back, obviously when the bass is in the bag it is facing the other way so the bag doesnt line up exactly with the body of the instrument...

but anyway:

20120119_200029a.jpg

8. Is this still available ?

9. Is the Levy gig bag still available? Thanks

10. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    This bag has sold.

Others available by request.

11. Lugzy

Lugzy Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    London, UK
    Hi, can you PM me with the price for a Levy's Leather bag and does the price vary for different types of leather?
    I'm also interested to know what's the price for a double (2x bass guitars) bag, to fit a Zon Sonus 5 & Fodera Emporer 5.

I'm from the UK but I'll be in the states (New York) around the last week of April 22-29th.

Many thanks..Lugzy