SOLD Lindy Fralin P/J

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jhfishn, May 4, 2018.

1. jhfishn

jhfishn

Apr 22, 2004
    Mays Landing, NJ
    Price:
    I have a set of Lindy Fralin P/J's that should be up for sale in the next week

The J-pickup is hum cancelling and they are a matched set meaning the P-Pickup is standard

They are a 4 string setup

They work superbly!

$175 shipped to the US

They are still in my USA Lakland so if anyone may be interested please let me know ... I will remove them and get them out asap.

I have Aguilar everything .... AG700, 2 DB112's, 4 Aguilar Pedals .... so I'm going to see how the Aguilar P/J's work

My Lakland is from when Dan Lakin owned the company and originally came with Lindy's but they were the custom wound ones so I bought the real ones and put them in and they sounded much better to my ears.

So that's the story! Please let me know if anyone may be interested

I will have pictures of them a little later

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    bullitproof likes this.
  2. BassAndReeds

BassAndReeds

Oct 7, 2016
    4 or 5 string?

3. jhfishn

jhfishn

Apr 22, 2004
    Mays Landing, NJ

BassAndReeds likes this.
  4. go4mo

go4mo

May 16, 2008
    Stockholm, Sweden

howdy ! -
    i might be interested in picking these up from you :) .. ( pun intended )

pics? any more details?

also - i have a U.S. address so - no worries with shipping ...

cheers
    mo

5. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    The custom Lakland ones were wound a little hotter, right? Or like 10% overwound or something?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022