1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Line 6 pod xt pro Dual out ????

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Bluwaterbob, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Bluwaterbob

Bluwaterbob

Oct 4, 2011
    Florida
    Anybody know if you can run the Model Out to the House board AND to the power amp/cab to use as on-stage monitor???

just checking

Rob

2. Yes it can be done

3. Bluwaterbob

Bluwaterbob

Oct 4, 2011
    Florida
    ok, any suggestions?

4. Bluwaterbob

Bluwaterbob

Oct 4, 2011
    Florida
    Can I run the 1/4" and XLR out at the same time?

Rob

5. The pod is fully programmable

I hate replies like this ....... Have you downloaded the manual and software

6. Bluwaterbob

Bluwaterbob

Oct 4, 2011
    Florida
    Yep, Had the manual before I got the Pod. Tried several ways and each time I tried it, one or the other would not send a signal. Just thought I may be going about it the wrong way.
    I'll get it figured out tonight though now that I will have a bit of time.

Thanks,

Rob

7. I don't have the unit in front of me - forget the exact steps taken - the live was easier to do this

8. TraceOnBass

TraceOnBass

Sep 6, 2011
    Upstate, NY
    If you plug in a dummy headphone jack, both the model and the DI 1/4" will output the same modeled settings.

9. sounds familiar.. I remeber it being a ghetto method.

Line6 does have good forums.

10. a707780

a707780

May 11, 2009
    If you haven't figured this out yet, it's quite simple. The 1/4 inch output labeled "model" goes to your power amp driving your cabs. The xlr (balanced) output labeled "model" goes to the house. Be sure you have the pod set to run in live mode, either with or without horn. This erl ensure the signal to the house remains unchanged when you tweak the output knob to control your stage volume. No need for the dummy jack trick. Hope this helps.