1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lo-Fi effect pedal??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by psi, Apr 27, 2005.

1. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    haha i think thats kind of the point- to completely mangle the sound. i just got my bitrman and i LOVE it, its a noise makers dream. musicians friend has dropped the closeout price to $40! just a month ago they were selling on ebay for $70+ so even if you dont like it you could hold onto it for a month or 2 and make some money selling it. -dave

2. psi

psi

Mar 11, 2005
    New Jersey
    I just shipped it back today actually, haha. I know it is supposed to mangle my sound but it had so little sustain that it was like unusable. Maybe just had something to do with my setup. Happy bitrmanning :]

3. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    no but ive wanted to for ages. i think it would work ok on bass.. i have a feeling that it might even have an internal pot to control the bass response. not sure on that tho.

4. Secondhandloser

Secondhandloser

Mar 28, 2005
    Where? I want one