SOLD Local Georgia Only, Reeves 410 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tanner5382, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Price:
    I had the whole rig up for sale before, but decided to hang on to it. I love the head, but now I am just thinking about changing to two separate smaller cabinets. This thing has casters on it and it sounds great. Weight is around 65 pounds and it's 8 ohms. Some nicks in the tolex but nothing major. Neo speakers. I'll try to get some other shots of the cab tonight.

ReevesCab.jpg

ReevesCab2.jpg

azwhofan likes this.
  2. RandyM

RandyM

Jan 23, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    Nice cab! I have 2 Reeves 1x15 cabs. PLEASE let me know if you decide to sell the head. I've been trying to score the 225 for quite awhile now. I keep missing them. Good luck with your sale.

3. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Will do, and thanks! How do you like the Reeves 1x15s? I've always been interested in them.

4. RandyM

RandyM

Jan 23, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    I love them!! They're light enough for me to move about, sound great and look awesome, as well! I've been using them with a Hiwatt dr 103 , which works well with them but is slightly under powered. They have plenty of bottom end. I started on 15's moved to 10's and now back to 15's. All over about 40 years. I recommend them! I really want to hear the whole thing together with the Reeves head. I've never heard one live and feel it would be the last head I'd ever need! The $2800 for a new one is too high for me. My search continues!!! Congrats on the fine gear!! Once again, I'm here if you decide to sell . Thanks!!

5. maxschrek

maxschrek Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    Dude! I just played Richmond at Strange Matter last Wednesday with my Reeves 225 and 4x10! I wish this conversation had have happened before then and you could have thumped around through it for a few!

These 410 cabs are seriously nice, light and handle a lot of punishment. Sound great, too.
    Somebody buy this before I exercise really bad judgement.

6. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Come on, would a 225 through two 4x10s REALLY be bad judgement? :cool:;)

Seriously though, you're definitely right about the weight. It's a great feature.

maxschrek likes this.
  7. maxschrek

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    You and I both know if this is up long enough I'm gonna cave;}
    I'm gonna be at The Star Bar on the 23rd.

Tanner5382 likes this.
  8. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Awesome, I'll definitely try to make it there and check y'all out!

maxschrek likes this.
  9. maxschrek

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    I was mistaken, it's the 24th not 23rd.

Tanner5382 likes this.
  10. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Gotcha, I'll try to be there!

maxschrek likes this.
  11. RandyM

RandyM

Jan 23, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    No no... That head and 2 4x10's would be great. I had just done a 10 year span with the 10's and was looking to change up a bit. Honestly, if I could, I'd have both. A set of both to accommodate my mood. Unfortunately, I don't have the room or the $. Who do you play with? Wish I'd known about that show. We live just across the river and I'd have surely come out to support you and check that rig out. I've played that club many times over the years. Please let me know if & when you're coming back through and I'll be there. FYI... I have a 1973 Sunn Model T that sounds pretty good if you're interested in that. I'm trying to parlay it into the Reeves... also have cash or a happy mix of both to work with!

31HZ likes this.
  12. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    I think you meant this for @maxschrek.

Sorado71 likes this.
  13. MTN.bass72

MTN.bass72 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    You're just an hour South of me..
    I don't need a cab, but this is beautiful.
    Hope it finds a home quickly

Sorado71 and Tanner5382 like this.
  14. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Thank you Sir. It's a great cab!

15. jphilauren

jphilauren

Nov 8, 2007
    According to Bass Gear rig sounds better with matching cabs!

16. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Sounds great through the matching cab, but I've played the head through several cabs and it sounded great through all, just as the cab as sounded great with every head I've played through it. I don't pay attention to what magazines say. ;)

17. jphilauren

jphilauren

Nov 8, 2007
    Bass gear compared 4x10 Reeves closed back along with 15 ported
    Makes sense that paired canna would sound better!
    I agree just about every cab sounds great with the Reeves bass head

18. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Will you sell the reeves 410 without the head?

Ryan

Sorado71 likes this.
  19. RandyM

RandyM

Jan 23, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    Ready to sell that head, yet? I'm ready to buy it!!

31HZ likes this.
  20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2021