Login problems...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dTune, Mar 4, 2004.

1. dTune

Feb 28, 2004
    At first i log in from the main page at talkbass.com/forum, if i remember correctly. Doing this i'm only viewing my own profile, and after that i have to log in again, from another place, like the "my profile" section (which seems pretty much the same as the former profile-viewing-page).

Then i checked out the pictures, and for my great amazement - was asked to log in before viewing the pictures.... :confused:

I couldn't find any note of anyone having the same problem, so is it the god-damn Internet Explorer again or some other stuff?
  2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    First of all, the gallery uses a separate 'cookie' so you will usually have to log in once there in addition to your forum login. However, you should be staying logged in when you're in the forum pages. Make SURE that you have cookies enabled in your browser (this is a must). Then visit this page:

check all the boxes and hit the delete button to clear your current cookies and start fresh. That usually fixes all login issues for most users. Let me know -

3. dTune

Feb 28, 2004
    Thanks for the advice!

Actually, today when I logged in there were no problems, that's before I read your post.:) But it's good to now if this happens again..