1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for a bass player for a concept album and studio work

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by iconte, Apr 26, 2018.

1. iconte

iconte

Apr 26, 2018
    Hi, my name is Fede, i‘m new on the forum and hope i am posting this message in the right disussion..

I am guitarist and producer and i am looking for a bass player for the recording of a concept album. I know is not usual a concept as is not usual to ask on a forum but since this is a bass players forum i though that for sure i could find somebody interested.

The project currently have not a city base, we do all the music arrangement and studio work online and it's composed by an English sound engineer/producer, an American drummer/producer, me (i’m Italian, guitarist/producer almost ready to move in US), a French keyboard player and an Italian bass player.. It’s an open band with the intent to create a team of musicians and producer to work at own music and for other artist.

We are looking for another bass player or even 2 bass players with own recording equipment, do not pretend you to have a recording studio, a computer and a good audio interface are enough to start, all the material we record will be send to the sound engineer who will work at it in his studio. We try to use digital and analog, both side, digital for recording and a mix of digital an analog for mixing.

Our first work wlll be released i believe for the next month, it’s a collaboration with a Pittsburgh rapper and a French producer, they are finishing the video in the next weeks so i hope i can share more info as soon as i have something. We didn’t make a rap track, it’s something different as is different the concept album we are recording..

We'd prefer someone with a big passion instead of a big technique, of course if he/she have even good skills is the welcome and we ‘d prefer someone easy to work with, a good attitude is everything, good relations are a must for us, only good vibes person.

I’d like to tell you more but i don’t want to write a book and people to think i am fool, if you are interested even to know more details please write me a message, this is a serious project (with serious musicians) i am just trying to find the right musicians in another way.

F

Stumbo and TheEmptyCell like this.