Looking for a stack for $600 or less.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jiant., Sep 15, 2004.

1. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I'm mainly looking on eBay, because shops around here suck. My band is going to be playing several large shows around my area, all with PA help if needed, and we're planning on booking a small tour next summer. I am really thinking about going for an Ampeg BSE 4*10 & 1*15 stack because I can get both of those in almost mint condition for around that price. I'm currently using the 300w Behringer amp, and won't be buying a new amp for awhile, like after next summer. Anyway, just suggest what you think would be good, along with links to the products if they're available. Thanks and God Bless. † Brad
  2. Get the SVT classic series cabs as far better for future use in my opinion.

Ashdown make cheap cabs as well as Behringer.

Forget the rest order a Schroeder 1210 and be set for life !
  3. schroeder 1210 (689 shipped) :bassist:

or if you want two cabs and don't wanna break the bank...keep looking here (always great deals) or get some avatar stuff...their new pro series cabs look great!

4. You can get brand new avatar cabs for that price. I would recommend a B210 and a B212. Should be just around $600 delivered.
  5. Alexander

Aug 13, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Check out the Schroeder super thread going on. I've not tried these, bet seriously want to. Sounds like they're IT.