Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by Jim Campbell, Sep 23, 2010.
can i get a refresher course from someone......thanx....
1) Go to the sale thread, copy the address.
2) Go to person's profile and click on "leave feedback"
3) Follow instructions, copy the address of the sale thread in the appropriate box.
thanx ric....i keep getting an invalid url,but i've checked and re checked,and it appears to be copied correctly....this has happened before and other people i've dealt with missed out on feedback they earned.....perhaps a mod might enlighten....
If it says invalid url, you've copied the URL incorrectly or copied the wrong URL - has to be started by person you're leaving feedback for. Make sure URL is correct by opening it in another browser window / tab
If you still get errors, post an example here or contact us at the helpdesk via 'contact us' link and provide the following:
1. description of problem
2. URL you are trying to leave feedback for
3. exact error message you see.
Here are some related products that TB members are talking about.
Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner,
where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.
Browser not compatible