1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lull M4 flame top Birdseye FB FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dr Funk, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

2. Could we get non-disco ball pics, please? :)

3. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

I knew it was coming from someone! :smug:

4. Dr Funk

I really thought this would be the first bass to sell out of the group I listed. I'm really surprised. I guess based on my first hand knowledge by owning it I'm aware of the life that these sweet select woods bring to the voice of this instrument. I thought others would realize more quickly as well. Oh well guess not.
    This is an incredible instrument.
    Perhaps it's that the finish is so shiny that it hurts your eyes.
    ;)

5. I'm still thinking about it. Definitely has a bold (but attractive) appearance.

6. Dr Funk

was trying to decide if I keep it I think a black pickguard and control plate would be in order. I just ran across a picture of myself playing my Valenti "Red Geddy" I had for a short time and it looked awesome (the bass)... even sounded better!:bawl:

7. I just bought a similar Lull and absolutely love it. Some one should grab this thing before it gets away.

Bump for a great bass at a great price.

I wouldn't mind having it for a backup.

PM sent.

8. Swofford

Swofford

Sep 19, 2006
    TX
    Holy cow, man!
    No one's grabbed this yet?

9. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    +1, amazing bass.

10. I'm still trying to talk the fiancee into it, man. :bawl: :smug:

11. Swofford

Swofford

Sep 19, 2006
    TX
    Lol...

Understandable.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers." :)

12. How come there's no "blessed are the BSers"? :smug:

PM sent, and with any luck a good one. :hyper:

13. Dr Funk

got the brass ring. ;)

On HOLD pending receipt of payment!

:cool:

14. Dr Funk

Just in case.

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.