1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Madison Amps

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by insomniac2295, Sep 12, 2008.

1. I just scored a musicians deal with them! Now I get just about anything instrument related that they make at 45% off the list price!

SCORE!:hyper:

Their stuff is perfect for the kind of music I play and I'm super stoked to have a deal with them! Anyone on here play Madison? I know there's a few of you.

2. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Good luck. I'd be interested to know what kind of music Madison is perfect for...

3. Is actually fairly good - My PA is built around their speakers/monitors (except the mains, which are Carvin LS1503s) - good stuff, solid speakers, strong boxes and durable tolex.

As far as amps go, I have not had the chance to try them...would love to hear your impressions over time. They have a fairly good "metal" reputation for their guitar heads, but their bass heads (or at least their previous series) received only mixed reviews at best.

Jay

4. Ed x TWWK

Ed x TWWK

Sep 8, 2008
    Both guitar players in my band use Madison Divinity 2 Guitar heads, they also got the artist price thing. I don't use their bass heads, for some reason I don't trust them. The dude from Despised Icon has one, but he wasn't using it, because it had broke on him. He told me the bass cabs were good though. The bassist from MyChildrenMyBride used Madison bass cabs, and said they weren't really durable. So far I've heard mixed reviews as well. Either way, good luck with it, and congrats on the getting the pricing. Let us know how it works out.

5. optikhog

optikhog

Apr 2, 2007
    St. Peters, MO
    I use Madison cabs and dig them. Haven't tried their electronics yet but am pondering it.