Mark Bass rocks!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bennito, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Bennito

Sep 12, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    I just bought a Mark Bass S450. I don't have speakers yet, but I will be buying the Bergantino HT112 and the other 112 (I forget what it's called). I just wanted to let you know, though, that when I did manage to plug in to the Bergies, the amp sounded great. I plugged in my Fender Jazz and my (Brand spanking new!) Lakland 55-01 and they both sounded great. Their sounds really came threw. Mark Bass aims at having no colorization in their sound and I think they've succeeded. Both basses were really able to let their sound come out and I couldn't be happier with it.

I didn't see a lot of actual reviews for Mark Bass so I just thought some of you would like to read one.
  2. Glad you like it. I bought one myself as a spare when my regular head croaked and I'm very impressed. I also got the Traveller 4x10 cab, mainly because of it's light weight, but now I use nothing else.

There are some reviews around if you look. Not necessarily on Talkbass though.
  3. Congrats! I´ve been looking at the Little Mark head: 450 watts, 7 kilos and under 500 euros! Sounds like a winner to me.
  4. simon

May 19, 2004
    i can assure you, it is. i've bought won a few weeks ago and i'm very happy with it. great sound + 450 watts for under 500 euro... indeed :hyper: :bassist: