1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mark Bass rocks!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bennito, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Bennito

Bennito

Sep 12, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    I just bought a Mark Bass S450. I don't have speakers yet, but I will be buying the Bergantino HT112 and the other 112 (I forget what it's called). I just wanted to let you know, though, that when I did manage to plug in to the Bergies, the amp sounded great. I plugged in my Fender Jazz and my (Brand spanking new!) Lakland 55-01 and they both sounded great. Their sounds really came threw. Mark Bass aims at having no colorization in their sound and I think they've succeeded. Both basses were really able to let their sound come out and I couldn't be happier with it.

I didn't see a lot of actual reviews for Mark Bass so I just thought some of you would like to read one.

2. Glad you like it. I bought one myself as a spare when my regular head croaked and I'm very impressed. I also got the Traveller 4x10 cab, mainly because of it's light weight, but now I use nothing else.

There are some reviews around if you look. Not necessarily on Talkbass though.

3. Congrats! I´ve been looking at the Little Mark head: 450 watts, 7 kilos and under 500 euros! Sounds like a winner to me.

4. simon

simon

May 19, 2004
    Netherlands
    i can assure you, it is. i've bought won a few weeks ago and i'm very happy with it. great sound + 450 watts for under 500 euro... indeed :hyper: :bassist: