1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass CMD 121p w/ wedge stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DJJazzV, Sep 28, 2009.

1. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir... Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    More cleaning house:

Beautiful condition Markbass CMD 121 p combo bass amp with Markbass velcro wedge stand. I bought this combo new about 2 years ago, and it has never left the house.

$675 shipped within continental U.S. SOLD

IMG_2184.

IMG_2183.

IMG_2182.

2. The wedge stand is a good thing. Angles your cab up so you can really hear it, and folds down flat for case storage. Good deal for someone!

3. wattsup32

wattsup32

Jun 17, 2009
    what is the output on this little guy? can this thing also run through an auxilliary cab? could it run a epifani 4x10?

4. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir... Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    I think it's a 500 watt head, but I'm not positve. I never tried an extension cab, so I couldn't tell you. There are plenty of Markbass threads on TB, so you may find the answer there.

Here's a link to the website with the manual:

http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=3&vedi=41

5. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I have run an 8ohm DR Bass 1x15" as an extension off mine, making it a 1x12", 1x15" 500 watt mini stack. Sounded killer---VERY loud, but only did it a couple times though, as the combo by itself is crazy big and loud sounding. Kind of surprising when you first fire it up.