1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Maruszczyk FROG BETA 4a

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TALL&STOUT, Dec 4, 2018.

1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Price:
    Strings:
    Maruszczyk FROG BETA 4A 2018 Black Matte bass in like new condition. I bought this earlier this year as I fell in love with the look and feel of the bass. There are zero scratches, marks or dings on it as it spent its life in my office at home and only went to one practice. The bass sounds too good for my band and I am gonna stick with my old 1987 Warwick Thumb that is super nasal/bark versus the big/lush thing the Maruszczyk does.

Made in POLAND
    Body: ash
    Neck: hard rock maple, matched headstock
    Fingerboard: padouk, 24 frets
    Scale Length: 34"
    Pickups: Bassculture in padouk covers with 2 mini switch (serial/single coil/parallel)
    Electronics: active 3-band Delano - volume (active/passive push/pull switch), balance, bass, middle, treble/passive tone blend
    Finish: black, transparent, body/neck matte

Comes with the gig bag and all original documents. Would consider trade for another old Warwick (1993 or older, Dolphin, Fortress, Thumb, Streamer...) or a Dunable. Also considering a Thunderfunk or Mesa Strategy amp. Cheers!

$1350 CASH or $1450 shipped CONUS

**I wont be back home until January 3rd to ship if purchased between now and then**

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. rashrader

rashrader

Mar 4, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    Here’s a reason for selling that you don’t see too often: “The bass sounds too good...”

That’s a gorgeous bass, Sir. GLWTS

TALL&STOUT, db59 and coo68ley like this.
  3. Awesome looking bass! How much does it weigh? Thanks.

4. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Real light at 8.5 pounds

5. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Its true! Same thing happened to me when I bought a Roscoe. By itself and in other music genres it was amazing, but as soon as I play with my band, its not "our sound". Gotta stick with that nasty nasal sound I guess.

rashrader likes this.