1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Bass Prodigy Four:88 Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HamOnTheCob, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Price:
    $1250
    Free Shipping in the contiguous US. Willing to ship anywhere, but outside the 48 states, buyer is responsible for shipping cost.

I got this amp about a year ago, and have used it for 5 shows and 2 rehearsals total. It's a great amp, looks and works like brand new. I have a Mesa Subway 800 arriving next week so I'm going to part ways with the Prodigy. Comes with original tags, original receipt, and Mesa amp cover.

For specs, visit this link:

Bass Prodigy Four:88 | MESA/Boogie®

I'd like to sell this outright, but I'd entertain trades for the following:

Warwick 5-strings, Warwick 6-strings, Pedulla Pentabuzz Fretless 5, Line 6 Helix, Telecaster style electric guitars, maybe other non-pointy guitars. No amp or cab trades please. No 4-string trades please.

Thank you,
    Jacob IMG_3466.JPG IMG_3472.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. Someone messaged me to ask if I had the original receipt, and I do, in case that has any bearing on your purchase. Thank you!

3. Session1969

Session1969 Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Awesome head. I like mine, big time.

HamOnTheCob likes this.
  4. Joshua Turner

Joshua Turner

Mar 22, 2016
    Man I've been wanting this head for awhile now, would you be interested in a trade for my Mesa M6 Carbine head?

Attached Files:

5. I appreciate the offer man, but like I said, I just got a new Mesa Subway D-800.

Thank you
    Jacob

6. Price drop to $1250. Thanks guys.

7. - Sale pending -

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021