1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie Bass Prodigy Four:88

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by beebassdude, Dec 15, 2017.

1. beebassdude

beebassdude Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    Price:
    Selling my mesa prodigy, was just retubed with a brand new matched quad of JJ KT88s with a total of 1 hour of playing on them. Amp is current with all updates via the Mesa update schedule. Includes all original paperwork as well. Amp is 27 pounds and 250 watts of all tube glory, and comes with the soft case. any questions let me know. Shipping conus should be between $30-40. thanks! IMG_3863.JPG IMG_3868.JPG IMG_3870.JPG

kwdhsk likes this.
  2. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    Hi - Why are you selling it? What is the age and the remaining warranty, if any?

beebassdude likes this.
  3. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    I have too many tube amps and im going back to SS for this rig. Its a 2013 amp if i recall and warranty is good thru the end of 2018. Any other questions just let me know. Thanks!

4. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    **PENDING**

5. beebassdude

Sep 29, 2008
    Sterling, VA
    SOLD