1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa M-Pulse 600 & Aphex 204

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jkudding, Sep 12, 2008.

1. jkudding

jkudding

Apr 24, 2008
    Calgary, Alberta
    For sale:

Mesa M-Pulse 600 head. Purchased in 2003. Amp is in great working condition and has never had any problems. Selling due to a change in rigs. Asking $700 + shipping

Also for sale:

Aphex 204 Aural Exciter and Optical Big Bottom. Purchased less than 1 year ago. In excellent all around condition. Asking $150 + shipping.

I'll sell both together for $800. Preferred method of payment is paypal e-check or cashier's check.

Pictures of both items can be found here:

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/jkudding/Mesa M-Pulse/

Thanks!!

2. xanderjbass

xanderjbass

Jul 19, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Hey I am certainly interested. A few questions tho,
    1. I have been interested in the M-Pulse for a while now, I have played one in the mesa store and I d/l-ed the PDF of the manual. Has mesa changed the unit between 2003 and now? Would all my knowledge of it be accurate to your model?
    2. Do you have the original packaging and the footswitch?

Also, I have to do some financial planning in the next week or so. So there is a chance I might not be able to afford this right away. You dont have to hold it for me or anything I am just saying that it would be a few weeks before I could pay for this, so if you have not sold it by then I will almost certainly buy it.

3. jkudding

jkudding

Apr 24, 2008
    Calgary, Alberta
    After doing a bit of research I have noticed a couple of slight
    differences between mine and the brand new units.

1) My footswitch is a 4 button, which does not have the tuner mute button. The other 4 switches are exactly the same.
    2) Mine simply has two 1/4inch speaker outputs, instead of two Speakon and two 1/4inch.

Otherwise, the amp looks to be exactly the same in every other area (all the important ones IMHO). I do have the original Owner's Manual including the licensed repair stations list etc, and a Boogie factory box to ship it in.

We can definitely work something out financially...

Send me a PM or e-mail and let me know what you think!

4. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    would you trade the Mpluse for my GK 400RB?

5. jkudding

jkudding

Apr 24, 2008
    Calgary, Alberta
    Sorry, not interested in trades!

6. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Very cool guy to deal with... :)

7. jkudding

jkudding