1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa M6 Carbine Head with 2 Powerhouse Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by carsonchilders, Jul 15, 2018.

1. carsonchilders

carsonchilders Carson Childers

Nov 10, 2012
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Price:
    IMG_2515.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG IMG_4268.JPG IMG_8229.JPG IMG_8987.JPG

$1350 for all.
    $550 for head only, $400 for each powerhouse cabinet local pickup. $600 shipped CONUS for head. I would prefer to sell as a whole.

These are in used condition, expect some scratches and dings. One plastic corner of a cab is cracked. Only a cosmetic issue. Function perfectly and have been great for the last few years to me! I am downsizing. Early editions of the amp, like this one, had a power section that Mesa later changed. This amp was sent to Mesa and they put in an entirely new power section in.

The head comes in an old Warwick rock bag rack case that has definitely seen better days. Not in good shape. However, it does a great job protecting the amp.

M6 Carbine head is solid state with tube preamp.

Will meet in Lexington or Danville, Kentucky. Dolly not included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    kbakerde, five7 and punchdrunk like this.
  2. carsonchilders

Nov 10, 2012
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Updating listing: for some reason the text didn't post?

3. kbakerde

kbakerde Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Delaware
    Previous owner of the head, and the Rockbag. It’s a really good, VERY powerful amp. Great seller too.

4. carsonchilders

Nov 10, 2012
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Hey thanks Kyle!

I’ll update the listing. It should be noted:early editions like this one had a power section that Mesa later changed. This amp was sent to Mesa and they put in an entirely new power section (free!).

kbakerde likes this.