SOLD Mesa M6 Carbine/LDS 15/6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Strung_Low, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Price:
    $975
    United States
    Selling my big rig. Mesa M6 Carbine and Low Down Sound 15/6. Both are in excellent visual and working condition. The Mesa was brought to the factory 2 mos ago for a checkup where it got a cleaning and a new 12ax7 preamp tube. Amp includes rack case, original packaging and manual. The cab has a few scuffs and scratches but works perfectly. It weighs about 45lbs. Local sale preferred. I have a car and Im willing to meet up anywhere within 50 mi or so of San Francisco.

I will ship the M6 for $650 CONUS ($575 local pick up)
    The cab goes for $450 plus shipping CONUS ($400 local pickup)
    20201117_174314.jpg 20201117_174448.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    Halegroove, Riff Ranger and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    I had one of these cabs that was totally beat up and sounded amazing. The BL wanted me to get something that looked more professional, and I ended up getting Baer's that are also great cabs. But that 15/6 LDS was sweet and as loud when need.
    GLWTS.

Strung_Low likes this.
  3. Thank you, yeah i hate to sell, this is a really great sounding rig. The two pair very well together, super articulate and super powerful.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2022