Hey all, My Titan amp has taken a dump. It was an earlier model that apparently didn't get the update that was needed (new transformer, 2nd cooling fan). I'm at my gig this past Saturday night and the amp just quit on me. I contacted Mesa about the problem, gave them the serial number, run down of the problem, etc... Long story short, it has died and needs to be sent back to MB for the updated parts. This is gonna cost me around $550-$600 with shipping. My dilemma is what to do now. I love the amp, love the tone, and I probably won't ever buy another amp again if I decide to keep it. However, instead of keeping it and spending the money to have it repaired, I could put that money towards something else and just sell the Titan "as is" for cheap and let someone else send it in for repairs. Mesa Titan users - Anyone that has had this update completed by MB, have you had any more trouble out of your amp? How long have you been running the amp since the update. I need info to make the decision easier and feel good about it. I don't want to have to keep putting money in it... HELP!!!