1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Venture 2x10 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SCT1422, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Mesa Venture 2x10 combo amp.. It has the M-Pulse 600 head in a 2x10 cabinet.. You can check out this link for the amp specs..(http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Amps/M-Pulse-600/M-Pulse-600.html)
    Great amp that can cover about any gig.. It has alot of nice features and also includes the 4 switch foot controller for EQ, effects, compressor and solo... I replaced the preamp tubes and one of the speakers when I got it and have only gigged with it twice.. I'm selling it because I just picked up a
    Scout 15 which is smaller and more portable, for most of my gigs.. I have a Bergantino IP-153 for my bigger gigs.. I really love the Mesa tone/sound and wish they made a bass preamp.. This combo is heavy, so not sure on shipping.. I can separate the head from the cab and ship that way.. I'm also willing to drive within a reasonable distance... I'm asking $900.00... I'll try and put pics up later tonight or tomorrow.. Not really looking for any trades right now except maybe a Fender P-5 with a rosewood board...:hyper:

2. Maj. Lee FUBAR

Maj. Lee FUBAR Supporting Member

For sale? For trade? I think you need to specify and name a price if you're trying to sell it. :bag:

3. SCT1422

Thanx, it's been fixed.... By the way I'm asking $900.00..:bassist:

4. RobJeff3

RobJeff3

Mar 4, 2008
    Camarillo, CA
    I had one of those at one time and I sold it and shipped it from CA to NY, so it can be done. The UPS guy had a heart attack trying to load it into his truck, but it can be done.

Good luck wish I never sold mine.

edit... In one piece ...edit

5. SCT1422

It would actually be no problem to ship.. I can ship the cabinet and head seperately..
    Your're right about the Venture, this thing does sound fantastic.. It gives my IP-153 a run for the money...
    I especially love the on-board features with the compression, separate solo volume control and the graphic and parametric EQ's as well as the foot controller....:hyper:

6. SCT1422

Price lowered to $900.00..:hyper:

7. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Great price bump! (I paid $800 for a m-pulse 600 head).

8. pjh2112

pjh2112

Jan 28, 2009
    Georgia
    I want this so bad. Only need $400 more dollars.

9. SCT1422

10. SCT1422

Sunday bumpage... I'm willing to sell the head and cab separately.. E-mail me if interested..

11. SCT1422

Still for sale and I can sell the cab and head separately...:bassist:

12. Intolerantbass

Intolerantbass

Feb 18, 2009
    Ive got a 27 year old T40 in very respectable shape... an ampeg 410 cab .. and an absolutely beautiful male Boxer named Champ...he is dopey as all hell . But I gotta get this amptake it all...

least I could do is bump this for ya .

13. Intolerantbass

Intolerantbass

Feb 18, 2009
    Is this the 8 ohm ( recommend ext cab ) combo
    or the 4 ohm (max output ) combo .

14. SCT1422

I believe it's the 4 ohm... I have a German Shepard, but he's getting close to be being put down.. His hips are really bad.. Not sure I'm ready for another dog right now...;)

15. SCT1422

The head is sold.. May take offers on the cabinet though or may keep it..:hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.