1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Metal Thread Vol. I

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by haiduk, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. haiduk

haiduk

Jul 15, 2016
    the forest
    Discuss metal and post your favorite ear-shattering, brain-melting tunes in here!!

\m/

2. DavetheDude

DavetheDude

Nov 28, 2014
    Germany

3. Right now I enjoy Adrenaline Mob's latest release We the people. The record is imo nicely mixed with a very audible bass. Not always the case with rock/metal albums.
    The bass player David Zablidowsky did a great job with awesome driving and grooving bass lines. Such a shame he passed away last year through a tragic accident - RIP.

4. haiduk

haiduk

Jul 15, 2016
    the forest
    I'll check some of these links/bands out. I enjoy a lot of black metal where the bass is turned way down in the mix, but the few bands who can incorporate bass well really stand out. I'm thinking Dimmu Borgir off the top of my head.

5. My choice for metal is titanium: strong, light, & non-ferrous

For Heavy Metal I like the originals:

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020