1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MIJ Fender Jaguar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Waaavy Rosegold, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Waaavy Rosegold

Waaavy Rosegold

May 31, 2018
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey y’all,
    I have a 2006/7 Hot Rod Red MIJ Jaguar with a rosewood fretboard, matching headstock, and block inlays up for sale/trade.

The bass is in really good condition, with only a few surface scratches on the back (bucklerash) and a small knick on the rear lower body side (I tried to capture in photos but it’s pretty hard to see).

These basses are great Swiss Army Knives due to the large amount of tonal options you have access to thanks to the upper and lower switch panels.
    You’ve got two J bass pickups wired to a master volume and tone, on/off pickup selector switches for each pickup, and a series/parallel switch while in passive mode.
    Then you can switch on the active circuit and you have access to an additional two wheel boost/cut EQ.
    The electronics are also nice and quiet (many of the first run MIJ Jags were poorly shielded and really noisy).

Not too much else to say, It plays great, has a fast neck, and the truss rod is smooth as butter.
    I’ve got Fender round wounds on it now but there will be a brand new set of D’Adario Flatwound Chromes in the front pocket of the forest green tweed gig bag also included in sale.

Asking $900 shipped within CONUS. Feel free to PM me with trades/offers.

Thanks for the time y’all! 13EDDCF9-C917-40A7-9CE9-678C84C64729.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Marc DLarosa

Marc DLarosa Supporting Member

May 29, 2017
    PM'd

3. Waaavy Rosegold

Waaavy Rosegold

May 31, 2018
    ...annnnnnnd the Hot Rod Red Jag is on its way to a new home!

4. Marc DLarosa

May 29, 2017
    Yes, it is...

Waaavy Rosegold likes this.
  5. Waaavy Rosegold

Waaavy Rosegold

May 31, 2018
    Thanks again Marc,
    Hope ya enjoy it!

6. Marc DLarosa

May 29, 2017
    As I hope that You and "Ish", get along splendidly!!!

7. Waaavy Rosegold

Waaavy Rosegold

May 31, 2018
    Hahaha, I can't wait to meet ol' OG Ish!