1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull M4V (price drop)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CaptainWally, Oct 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I had this up for sale a while back, but I changed my mind. And now I'm changing my mind again....so it's up for grabs again. I'm offering it at $1800 shipped to the CONUS this time. Price is firm for now.

I'm not interested in trades.

Maple neck (34" scale, with a Rosewood fingerboard)

Has graphite inlays and has been Plek'd.

Lindy Fralin single coil pickups, Volume-Blend-Tone-Stacked Treble/Bass.

Bartolini NTBT preamp; 2 band with a pull for passive feature.

Tort pickguard. Includes both a ProTec Contego case (CTG233) *and* a floppy Mike Lull gig bag.

Also includes black, white and white pearloid M4V pickguards. Mostly in great shape. The black one has minor scratching. I've never uninstalled the tort guard. But you could really change up the look if you were inclined to do so.

Weight: 8 lbs. 6 oz.

The wear would be consistent with being gently handled in the shop and occasional personal usage. Non-smoking home.

I fell off the wagon and bought this new from Bass San Diego 10 months ago. As with all M4Vs, I love this piece, but I favor my other M4V slightly. I like a maple board a bit more.

See original list here with more pics: Mike Lull M4V 4-String Bass Olympic White

More pics to follow.

gn5vtkruzghjz0kaqhdt-jpg.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    RBJ11 likes this.
  2. InnerBass

InnerBass Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Thumpn' Happily
    Gorgeous !!

CaptainWally likes this.
  3. CaptainWally

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Please note that the neck has some natural color variations in the wood (see pic). These variations have always been present in the build (and in the tree before that :)). The photo exaggerates the variances.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  4. CaptainWally

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Wow, I thought this would be snapped up @ $1800. Something weird going on out there.

I'm prompted again to keep it. I guess I will.

RBJ11 likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021